07 September 2009

Happy Labor Day!!

I hope all the stay at home dad's out there are having a great Labor Day!

Let me introduce to my brood. There is E and Pieces, 7 and 2, both my boys. I also watch Banana, almost 3, my niece, and 2 other nieces on Wednesday's, DQ and No-No, 4 and 22 mos. If you read my first post, you know about me, so that's us!

This blog may start a little slow, some advice, some recipes, and some journaling of our activities. Take today for instance, My wonderful wife Mandolin watched the kids for a couple hours this morning while I got to play 9 holes of golf. I had a great round and was on pace to shoot my best score ever. So when I got home she was wonderful enough to take them to Air Zone, a place with bouncy houses, climbing walls etc, for a couple hours! What a great day off! (when you're a stay at home parent, even a couple of hours feels like a full day.) I know, I married well. Actually I think I married way out of my league too.

Anyway, have a great day! There is an evening post to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment